Eco-resort immersed in the regenerated Oasi Dynamo nature reserve
In the heart of Tuscany, 1000 metres above sea level and overlooking the Pistoia Apennines, this eco-resort is immersed in the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) affiliated nature reserve, Oasi Dynamo.
A former hunting lodge, transformed to exist alongside the fauna and flora of the breathtaking Dynamo Oasis reserve. Beautiful lodges nestle amongst the trees, looking out over wildlife. Communal areas include two restaurants and outdoor nature observation areas. Biking, trekking, horse riding. kayaking, paddle-boards and yoga are on hand, as well as an organic farm and wildlife tours.
- Part of the Oasi Dynamo nature reserve
- Eco materials and design used throughout the resort
- Organic farm, supplying produce to the resort
- Dynamo Foundation incorporates social responsibility projects with the resort
- Little Shrike preservation project
Who’s this for?
Wildlife lovers who want to trek, paddle or horse ride through a stunning Tuscan nature reserve, returning to enjoy farm-fresh Italian produce and a good night’s sleep in the forest.
Images courtesy of Oasy Hotel